Some three quarters of German startups are partially funded from public money. However, from EXIST to ProFIT, from Transfer Bonus to ZIM, the programs providing the cash sound rather cryptic to the uninitiated. That’s why we’re hosting our GTEC Open Mentoring Session on “Public Funding 101” directly at the source: at Berlin Partner, who are actively involved in disbursing the cash. With grants ranging from 10k up to 800k, every founder should know what’s the deal.
If you think your idea might be eligible for financial support – after all, it’s YOUR TAXPAYER’S MONEY! -, join us at Berlin Partner for:
1. In-depth presentation and explanation of public funding programs
3. Pitch your idea and get instant feedback about eligibility
4. No-bullshit look at the reality of public funding by
– Anke Skopec, https://www.bifi-institute.com/
– TBD, founder of a startup that went through the public funding process
Make sure to RSVP HERE!