• What we’ll do
1. What are patents and Why are they important for all startups?
2. Why should you conduct a global patent search as early as possible? (even if you don’t want to patent something yourself)
3. Can someone own a patent on something you invented/developed?
4. What should you do before contacting an attorney?
1. Starting with framing an invention disclosure
2. Adjusting your invention disclosure with basic searches on free databases
3. Doing basic searches to identify similar patents for checking if someone else has patented something similar and for getting inspiration on your idea
Please make sure to RSVP as space is limited – and bring a computer with you!